Can you really put a price on the LOVE you have for your pets?
Ask us about our gift certificates
We provide professional, loving care to your pet when you can’t be there. Our experienced pet sitters are insured, bonded and National Association of Pet Sitters accredited to guarantee that your pet receives the best care.
Unlike larger corporations like Wag or Rover; we do not subcontract. Kelley is the sole operator of the entire company.
Includes the following services:
- Feeding and daily fresh water to pet
- Walking, exercising and/or letting pet out in yard
- Giving loving affection and/or playing with pet
- Administering medications /vitamins
- Daily scooping of litter box
- Bringing in mail and newspapers
- Alternating lights and closing/ opening curtains or shades
- Watering interior plants/reasonable outdoor plants
- Placing trash/recyclables outside for pick-up(& bringing in)
- Clean up any Accidents
- Text and Emailed Report Cards Provided After Each Visit
- Hugs and Lots & Lots of Love!!!
IT'S SUPER SIMPLE!
- 1) Choose the dates and time frames
- 2) How many visits a day
- 3) How many pets
- 4) Is it Holiday pricing
- 5) Is this a late request
NEW CLIENT CAN REGISTER ONLINE:
Starting as Low as $20.00 per Visit 1-4 pets ($1.00 each Additional Pet)
* Visits start at 30, 45 & 60 minutes - (can book as many visits a day as needed)
PET SITTING VISITS FOR HORSES/CATTLE/GOATS/MORE:
Starting as Low as $25.00 per Visit 1-4 pets ($1.00 each Add'l Pet)
* Visits are 30, 45 & 60 Minutes
- Food is given according to pet parent instructions, including separate feed and/or supplements for each horse as needed.
- Water: Fresh water will be given daily. Water troughs/buckets will be cleaned as needed. Pet parent will be responsible for providing cleaning solutions and brushes
- Extra Care: If pets are to receive extra care i.e. brush down, blankets on/off, fly spray applied, etc. that can also be arranged.
- Medicine: Will be given per pet parent instructions at no additional costs.
- Stalls/Fields: Each stall can be cleaned; all waste removed, and fresh shavings added. Waste will be placed as instructed for an extra fee. (based on availability and weather permitting) $30 extra per hour.
NOTE: How Complex is Your Horse’s Care?
When trying to establish what to pay, think about the following:
- Does the Sitter have to travel some distance? This is especially a consideration if your property is not conveniently located within easy distance of a major centre.
- How many horses are being cared for and are they all well trained with impeccable manners?
- Is your feeding routine complicated? Or do you have a dozen supplements that need adding? What about medications?
- * Do you have a stallion or mares in season? What about foals. Don’t forget hormonal horses are more difficult!!
- Are your horses rugged, double or triple rugged???
- Are your horses stabled? If yes, the stables will need cleaning daily.
- Do you expect the Sitter to poop the paddocks?? Horses can drop up to 18 piles a day. That’s a lot of back breaking work.
- What about weather conditions?? Will someone have to travel through blizzards or blazing heat to tend to your horses??
- Also, don’t forget the routine you whiz through in 30 minutes will take someone else longer! All those shortcuts you’ve established over time are not automatic to someone new.
- When it comes to paying someone to look after your precious horse, I would always err on the side of generous. If the person you employ is capable and caring towards your horse, you are going to want them to come back.
Starting as Low as $16.00 per Visit
* Visits are 15 Minutes
* Potty Breaks
* Give Fresh Water
*****Ask us about monthly packages*****
Exercise and fun for your pet. Professional, certified dog walkers you can trust to take the best care of your dog.
Starting as low as $21.00 per Visit per 1 dog ($1.00 each Additonal dog)
• Give fresh water
• Clean water dish
• 20-25 minute walk "weather permitting"
* Visits are 30 Minutes
*****Ask us about our monthly packages*****
OVERNIGHT PET VISITS:
Starting at $80.00
- Overnight pet sitting usually is a 12-hour stay
- Pet sitter will often bring own food, drink, linens and laptop
- Pet sitter will follow all typical rules and routine already established for pet
- Works best when client provides plenty of detail of pet’s overnight habits
- Evening and morning feedings are typically included
- It’s helpful (very helpful) to show how TV remote actually works
Starting $150.00 based on an 18 hour day
- This service is designed for the client who wishes for someone to live in their home the entire time they are out of town. Your sitter will stay at your home approximately 18 hours per and and will provide their own food. They may leave for an errand or personal appointment, but they will essentially be living in your home during your absence. This service works great for pets parents who work from home and pets who have become accustomed to their owners being home throughout the day.
HOTEL VISITS: Ask for Quote
PET TAXI: Ask for Quote
* Whether you need your pet delivered to the Vet, Doggie Day Care or Groomers, were here for you. Please contact me for a quote based on your specific needs.
MILEAGE: Additional charges - Current IRS rate per mile applied to anything over 20 miles ONEWAY from our office. (This includes trips to and from the vet) or picking up supplies.
HOLIDAY SERVICES: ADDITIONAL CHARGES: $5.00 per visit on listed holidays.
There is an additional charge for visits on the following holidays: Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve Day, New Years Day.
HOLIDAY PET SITTING PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
Due to the busy nature of holiday periods and that we have blocked our sitters’ time for your holiday reservation, our cancellation fees are strictly imposed during these times. All holiday reservations require a 7-day notice for changes and cancellations, or client will be charged for the services reserved. No credits will be given for early returns during holiday periods. All holiday visits will require a 25% deposit to hold your spot. Once we receive it, you are on our schedule. Your deposit money is applied towards your service total. All holiday visits must be prepaid and paid in full within 2 weeks of services. Holidays include: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Forth of July
OTHER SERVICES: Ask for a Quote
* Do you require pet sitting not covered in the services mentioned? Just ask! I aim to please and will try to accomodate your special pet care needs.
* Any denomination
PICK –UP OR DROP OFF KEY(S) -- $7.00 PER TRIP
Service Areas: Elko, White Rock, Osino, Ryndon, Spring Creek, Lamoille, South Fork
LAST MINUTE REQUESTS
We are happy to accept new clients on a last minute basis however, please be aware if you are scheduling within 48 hours of your first visit there will be a $25 service charge. We must conduct a Meet & Greet prior to accepting you as a client, this is for your safety and peace of mind as well as ours.
If alreay a client, all requests for service made with
less than 24 hours’ notice will incur a $10 extra last minute request fee.
RETURNING HOME EARLY OR LATE
When you arrive home, call your pet sitter first thing. If you are delayed in returning home, please call Home on the Range Pet Sitting LLC ASAP so that we can arrange additional visits. This is an additional reason why it is very important to call your pet sitter the minute you arrive home. If you do not let Home on the Range Pet Sitting LLC know of your arrival, and we make an unnecessary visit, you will be billed for the visit.